Marine design and clean tech consultancy: vessels and equipment
Houlder specialises in design and consultancy in the maritime environment.
Our focus is on:
- vessel efficiency through clean technology
- and low carbon energy transition
We promise independence, technical reliability and innovative, practical solutions.
Versatile, multidisciplinary teams tackle diverse assignments from pathfinding feasibility studies and handling equipment design to hardcore FEA and ‘new build’ client friend. We advise vessel owners on options for ‘greening’ their fleets, critically assessing possibilities and staying with the project through to retrofittting new clean technology.
- Employs 50 professionals in the UK. A network of associates means large project teams can be deployed quickly and easily.
- Employee-owned. It operates as an Employee Benefit Trust to support and reward sustainable growth.
- Global with projects for the North Sea, Gulf of Mexico, West Africa, South Korea, Indonesia, Japan & Singapore.
- Corporate affiliations include Subsea UK, NOF-Energy, The British Rig Owners Association and the Royal Institution of Naval Architects.
- Marine design and clean tech consultancy: vessels and equipment